President
Votes:
+36
Admins
Administrator
President
Officer
Inactive Member
What do you mean which is best? they are a good combo.
-Addiction
There is no cure.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
--Benjamin Franklin-Attributed--
Posted Feb 22, 14
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey nice guide EvilPip and everyone who've replied with helpful advices. I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to hardware and shit, so I'm hoping I can get a few good answers. Thanks in advance.

My CPU is called IntelĀ® Core i7-970 Processor, Socket-LGA1366, Six Core, 3.2Ghz, 12MB, 130W, QPI: 4,8GT/sec. I tried to find it on the list of supported hyper threaded CPU's on Intel's website, but couldn't find it, so the first question is; does my CPU support Hyper threading?

Second question is, how do I find the virtual RAM of my GPU? I'm using a Gainward GeForce GTX 580 1536MB PhysX. Is it the 1536MB one? or is it Approx. Total Memory that I find in the dxdiag window for my GPU. I'm guessing it's the Approx. Total Memory (or hope rather haha.)

That's it I guess, again thanks for the helpful thread.

Deadly Insane.
Posted Feb 26, 14
You guys can also add -nobenchmark to the Arma 3 launch command. This for some people increases FPS on startup and can also make the game launch faster.
Posted Apr 19, 14
Page
of 5
Top Posters
338 Posts
333 Posts
244 Posts
244 Posts
216 Posts
NoticeNotices