1. No "griefing" other players/tribes bases while they're offline, this includes base buildings, base equipment and tamed dinos.
2. PvP will be subject to restriction by time (CST) and shall only occur within these specified times "in-season".
3. PvP is allowed outside the bounds of "in-season", where a player/tribe is enforcing pre-declared territories boundaries; the enforcing player(s) MUST first issue a written warning via TeamSpeak chat or in-game chat declaring a formal intention of action against the individuals encroaching on the defended territory.
4. All players/tribes will make a formal declaration before embarking on raids, PvP, territory enforcement or offensive action (open or time-specific). Open declarations stand until the tribe leader declares their tribe "stand-down". Time-specific declarations are in effect during the specified time but all actions must stop when the declaration has expired.
5. No killing of tames falling outside rule 2, i.e. housed at base, not involved in offensive actions. Tames found "in-the-wild" can be returned, ransomed or ignored at the finders discretion; "in-the-wild" tames are subject to rule 2.
6. No killing of inactive players, logged out players, while inside any base by direct action e.g. axing, piking, picking or shooting.
7. No blocking "artifact" caves (surface caves) using buildings or building materials.
8. Building must not restrict access to limited resources such as metal ore, crystal, oil or pearls; this includes placing buildings that discourage resource spawning.
9. Alliances, treaties and tribal agreements are enforced by their respective parties and are not subject to BattleGuns server admin interference. If you "allies" turns on you this is not against the rules of the server.
Game administrators [Admin] and Moderators [Mod] can be found in our TeamSpeak server at ts3.battleguns.net and will be able to help you. All server related issues can be reported to Case-1489 or BergerSKG.